Spring Grove Village is perhaps Cincinnati’s best-kept secret. One of the Queen City’s most harmonious neighborhoods, it features a diverse populace and is one of Cincinnati’s safest communities.
Residents of Spring Grove Village thoroughly enjoy living here. We are a close-knit and conscientious community with a lot to offer:
- Affordable, attractive homes
- High rate of home ownership
- Renowned Winton Montessori
- Three wonderful public parks:
- Winton Commons Park, with a large swimming pool and modern playground equipment
- Salway Park, with several softball and soccer fields
- Hannaford Park, with a modern playground and peaceful hilltop view of Mill Creek Valley
- Fourteen churches of nine different denominations
- Easy access to I-75 and I-74
- Close proximity to the University of Cincinnati, Xavier University, the Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and more
- Plus other great features and amenities!